By Jeanne Roué-Taylor
To say marketing is in the eye of the storm may sound a bit overblown, but it’s an accurate analogy. Customer experience management (CEM), driven by Big Data, mobile, analytics, social media, and a host of other rapidly changing trends, are fundamentally shifting the game away from everything we knew just a short time ago. In the midst of so much change, the most important action to take first is to break down the components of change so that a clear marketing strategy can emerge from that understanding.
Top Marketing Trends for 2014
The trends that are changing marketing this year include the following:
- Highly valuable customer data will go unused.
- At the same time, marketing will become even more data driven.
- Analytics will become a very hot skill.
- CIOs everywhere will cede control over marketing data to the CMO.
- Actionable models and analytics will steal the show.
Marketing in the Eye of the Storm
Storms aren’t necessarily a bad thing when they bring renewal and fresh business opportunities. For those caught napping, a storm is a bad event that only brings risk of potential failure. Don’t miss the webinar and learn how to make the most of the storm.